I, Amelia R. Williams, hereby bequeath to my daughter, Jennifer C. Adams, the following:
- LOVE – From the instant I knew of your conception, you possessed all of my love, and when I am gone, it will be yours alone, to freely share.
- HOPE – Jennifer, remember that you are a child of God, so hold fast to your hopes and dreams, and never settle for anything less than God’s best for you.
- JOY – The joy of the Lord is your strength, therefore, I add my joy to your own, so that you will be strong in all situations.
Cheryl A. Showers
This post was written in response to the 100 Word Challenge prompt. The rules are:
- Write exactly 100 words in response the prompt. (The prompt was Heiress.)
- Write a short vignette, tell a true story, relate it to your day, describe the word, use the word or imply the word — it’s up to you!