- Your response must be between 33 and 333 words.
- You must use the 3rd definition of the given word in your post.
- The word itself needs to be included in your response.
- You may not use a variation of the word; it needs to be exactly as stated above.
- Only one entry per writer.
- If your post doesn’t meet our requirements, please leave your link in the comments section, not in the linkz.
- Trifecta is open to everyone. Please join us.
Beyond the rainbow, I see glorious colors
Red is radiant like blood stained rubies
While orange, like fire burns brilliant
Yellow, like the sun shines brightly o’er all
Allowing each rainbow witness a small glimpse of heaven
Beyond the rainbow, encompassed with wondrous colors
Green glistens and glimmers like emeralds
As blue shimmers like sapphires and starlight
And indigo’s inkiness coats the sky
Could this beautiful bow be a vision of heaven???
Beyond the rainbow, hope springs eternal
Beacons of violet shimmer around a throne
Where I look and I see King Jesus enthroned
His white hair like wool, glows brilliant and pure
God’s marvelous promises rest in His bow
Beyond the rainbow, there is no more fear
For high in the heavenlies, dwells God’s perfect Love
And God’s Love is Jesus, the Light of the World
Whose eyes flame like fire that consume from within
His rainbow is proof of the truth of His word
Beyond the rainbow, where Christ reigns forever
His mighty voice thunders like the ocean’s waves
‘Come to Me, you who are weary and I’ll give you rest’
‘My yoke is easy and My burden is light’
God’s rainbow reminds me that He cares for me
Beyond the rainbow, all is counted as joy
So in all my affliction, I overflow with joy
As Christ counted it joy to suffer for me
God’s angels rejoice when sinners repent
The brilliance of each rainbow brings joy to each heart
Beyond the rainbow, my heart knows no shame
For to You, O Lord, I have confessed all my sins
And You heard my cries and delivered me from shame
For Christ destroyed my accuser with His precious blood
And in the red of the rainbow, I see Jesus’ blood
Beyond the rainbow, dwells my perfect Love
My Love is patient and kind — He does not envy
Because Jesus loves me, He died for my sins
Nothing can separate me from His love
God’s marvelous rainbow reveals His love’s glorious heights
Cheryl A. Showers
- Rainbow… My covenant with you, my child (raynita2011.wordpress.com)